Plumlogix is a team of Salesforce professionals with deep understanding of Financial Services, Manufacturing, Health and Life Sciences business as well as technical expertise.
With over 75 years of collective delivery experience and a proven track record of customer success across small, medium and enterprise businesses we are poised to support your organization’s toughest challenges.
By pairing global industry leaders with unparalleled flexibility, we humbly set out to change the outsourcing world with our unique methodology in customer engagement.
Program Manager – Salesforce Commerce Cloud Position
We are seeking a Salesforce Cloud Commerce (Demandware) Program Manager. The Commerce Program Manager carries program/portfolio level delivery oversight responsibility and accountability for all the commerce projects within their program. The individual is tasked with overall delivery responsibilities to ensure on time, on budget quality deliverables in multiple workstream environments.
Requirements and Qualification
- 10+ years previous experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com, Commerce Cloud.
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with the Salesforce.com architecture.
- Strong business analysis, functional experience including requirements gathering, and deploying solutions to end user.
- Experience with Salesforce portals (Communities, Partner, or Customer Portal) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment.
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed.
- Results-oriented person with a delivery focus.
- Salesforce Certification is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Should also have experience with eCommerce Projects.
- Salesforce Commerce Certification is an addon.
- Applicants will US Citizenship are ‘only’ eligible to apply