Plumlogix is a team of Salesforce professionals with deep understanding of Financial Services, Manufacturing, Health and Life Sciences business as well as technical expertise.
With over 75 years of collective delivery experience and a proven track record of customer success across small, medium and enterprise businesses we are poised to support your organization’s toughest challenges.
By pairing global industry leaders with unparalleled flexibility, we humbly set out to change the outsourcing world with our unique methodology in customer engagement.
Salesforce Admin/Developer Interns
Working closely with the Sales team and CEO, the Salesforce Administration Intern will update, clean up and maintain our Salesforce CRM database, setting the foundation for our continued growth. Projects will include updating field/content process flows, creating custom reports and connecting the data to other Plumlogix data sheets.
- Develop our Salesforce, an industry-leading customer relationship management (CRM) database to learn valuable and sought after data management and administration skills.
- Build CRM reports for management to drive and monitor sales performance
- Support the ongoing data integrity of the database.
- Assist in the creation and enforcement of organization-wide protocols for proper use of the database.
- Ensuring data cleanliness and security.
- Assist with data projects as they arise.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Interest in databases, ideally with coursework having used Microsoft Access, Excel MySQL or similar software
- Some experience with Salesforce desired
- Strong research skills and excellent analytical skills
- Have a visual mindset and able to simplify complex information
- Comfortable to work with ambiguity and under tight timelines
- Proactively make recommendations and set the agenda
- Currently an undergraduate or master’s student in a related field
Experience working with other external clients is preferred. Compensation shall be negotiated based on experience.