Plumlogix is a team of Salesforce professionals with deep understanding of Financial Services, Manufacturing, Health and Life Sciences business as well as technical expertise.
With over 75 years of collective delivery experience and a proven track record of customer success across small, medium and enterprise businesses we are poised to support your organization’s toughest challenges.
By pairing global industry leaders with unparalleled flexibility, we humbly set out to change the outsourcing world with our unique methodology in customer engagement.
Salesforce Administrator Position
We’re looking for a Salesforce Administrator who is excited about working with cross-functional business units (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, Analytics, Finance) to design, build, and support business solutions on the Salesforce platform.
This role reports to the Salesforce Manager and will be responsible for the day-to-day user support and continuous improvements to our Salesforce instance. Candidates for this role will be proficient in salesforce.com, have experience with best practices in data hygiene/data migration, familiar with Salesforce integrations to external systems (particularly email automation tools), and be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Capabilities with force.com or APEX code is a plus.
Essential Functions And Basic Duties
- User Seat Management; Set up new users, manage departures, profiles, roles, permission sets, sharing settings, permission set licenses
- Support Salesforce user base with day-to-day problems, questions and requests
- Training users on Salesforce objects/data/features and functionality
- Work with internal customers to gather requirements and implement configuration changes
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards for various internal stakeholders (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Executive Management, etc.)
- Create/maintain training material and documentation
- Ability to understand business process and translate into technical solutions that are designed responsibly to scale with the organization
- Ability to extract insights from data analysis
- Experience with the Lightning interface (lightning record pages, lightning app builder, customized mobile app builder)
- Support new and existing Salesforce user base with questions and issues in Sales Cloud.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills required
- Experience with data management tools (data loader, Validity, or Ring Lead)
- Familiarity with Lightning Flows
BS, BA In Technical Field Or Equivalent Experience
- All aspects of the Salesforce.com platform; standard objects, custom objects, data models, sharing settings, process builder and workflow, Lightning interface
- Basic coding knowledge of APEX programming.
- 3+ years of experience with the Salesforce.com platform
- Proficient understanding of the various Salesforce admin features and data loading tools
- Salesforce ADM 201 certification required.
- MS Office: Proficient in Excel.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Ability to understand a business requirement or process and map out a technical solution.
- Desire to build effective cross-functional relationships within the organization.
Experience working with other external clients is preferred. Compensation shall be negotiated based on experience.