Plumlogix is a team of Salesforce professionals with deep understanding of Financial Services, Manufacturing, Health and Life Sciences business as well as technical expertise.
With over 75 years of collective delivery experience and a proven track record of customer success across small, medium and enterprise businesses we are poised to support your organization’s toughest challenges.
By pairing global industry leaders with unparalleled flexibility, we humbly set out to change the outsourcing world with our unique methodology in customer engagement.
Salesforce Developer Position
We are currently in search of a Salesforce Developer, the overall responsibility for the role will include but not limited to; Salesforce Lightning implementation, Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance (workflows, processes and field maps).
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing complex Salesforce solutions
- Analyze needs and architect solutions using traditional and/or agile development methodologies
- Design solutions that leverage Salesforce best practices and introduce new technologies when necessary
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Develop comprehensive configuration designs and architectural documentation to support the successful implementation of projects
- Identify and recommend salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications using web services and API’s
- Engage in code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices
- Identify any application/code security issues and recommend solutions to resolve them
- Integrate and test systems using automation and non-automation methods
- Strong foundation in version control, configuration management, deployment methodologies and release management
- Provide mentoring and technical leadership to other team members
- Ability to work in varying development environments including Agile, Scrum or Waterfall
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven knowledge and expertise with Apex, Lightening Framework, the Salesforce clouds, and API based integrations is required.
- Should also have experience with Salesforce involving integrated CMS (ie. Drupal) and document storage (ie. Box) solutions.
- Must have excellent written/verbal communication skills, attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- 3+ years of Apex, Visualforce, and Salesforce application design and development experience
- 2+ years of Lighting Framework development experience
- Solid knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Programming techniques
- Expertise in Apex development – must be knowledgeable in Trigger Frameworks, TDTM, and governor limits.
Education and/or experience:
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related degree
- Advanced Salesforce certifications
- Experience working with external clients is preferred
Experience working with other external clients is preferred. Compensation shall be negotiated based on experience.