Plumlogix is a team of Salesforce professionals with deep understanding of Financial Services, Manufacturing, Health and Life Sciences business as well as technical expertise.
With over 75 years of collective delivery experience and a proven track record of customer success across small, medium and enterprise businesses we are poised to support your organization’s toughest challenges.
By pairing global industry leaders with unparalleled flexibility, we humbly set out to change the outsourcing world with our unique methodology in customer engagement.
Salesforce Solution Architect
- The candidate will be responsible for leading projects through the requirements definition and solution design phases.
- The candidate will be responsible for the overall solution design to meet the business requirements and fulfill user stories, and for leading a team of resources through the build, test, and deployment phases.
- The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment. Through user story definition, logical data model design, functional system design, and best-practice methodologies, you will be responsible for the detailed design of enterprise-level Salesforce Service cloud and related technology projects from inception through production support.
- You will be responsible for providing industry best practices as a trusted advisor to key business and technology stakeholders and identifying areas of product growth.
- Experience in Enterprise-level Salesforce Service and community cloud projects using both waterfall and agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls.
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs.
- Experience in documenting current state business processes and wire framing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc. as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs.
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes.
- Strong Salesforce Service and Community Cloud Experience with Integration.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a strong background in database design and system architecture.
- Experience with single-org deployments and multi-org consolidations.
- Expert level understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, Graduate degree preferred
- Must be authorized to work for any U.S. employer
- Must meet skills and experience mentioned above in Specific Duties
- 6+ years direct experience in software development life cycle
- 4-6 years’ experience in Salesforce configuration and implementing CRM systems
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM software solutions · Salesforce certification is preferred
- Direct, hands-on experience with automated software development tools
- Strong knowledge of CRM software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving skills.